5. The heavy-duty design element with its strong back width provides a structural reinforcement of the core and protects against material breakdowns and faster wear.
6. Reinforced core element for a higher service life.
7. The speed-design element with its lean back side ensures reduced friction and fast drilling. Reinforcement chamfers prevent jamming in the reinforcement.
8. Centring tip facilitates positioning and prevents slipping on smooth surfaces.
9. Solid cutting edges increase drilling speed.
10. Wear mark for simple recognition of wear limit in accordance with PGM.